 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 94
Re: Well, that was a short lived reign...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:37:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

Well if you won't listen to an Acting King, then I will make myself King!

I crown my self King of Strongbadia, AND while I'm at it I'm going to rename my
Kingdom to alt.cuddle.ia :)

Jeff VW
I AM KING!

I can think of only one appropriate response to this totally unwarranted
challenge to Chris's authority....

BURNINATE him!

(I've listened to your acting, veedub... don't give up your day job, King Lear
you ain't)