 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 88
Re: Well, that was a short lived reign...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:13:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Dan Boger wrote:
On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 06:26:47PM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, David Koudys wrote:
Love the Strong Bad LEGO dude!

Wasn't me, I just found it somewhere. Joe Comeau did the pic, I think...

see: http://home.earthlink.net/%7Ejoecomeau/Agot/strongbadia.htm

Yah, we used the Strong brothers in a brickwars game - and DaveE built
them :)  As well as, of course, TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR:

  http://www.suave.net/~dave/trogdor.cgi

SILENCE PEONS... AND ALIENS!

Jeff VW
Acting King