 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 81
Re: Well, that was a short lived reign...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:07:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, David Koudys wrote:
With nothing new to see here, looks like we won't be attracting folks to the
kingdom of Foo.

So King Chris, what are you going to do when all your serfs flock to other
kingdoms 'cause yours is so *boring*!

Dave
-bored serf who's looking for a new home...

Hey, don't blame ME, ok? (not that you are)... I gave wacky foo definitions, and
I even posted a pic (that wasn't of Chris, you should thank me for that) to the
front page...

Love the Strong Bad LEGO dude!

Nicely done Larry!

Dave K
-who thinks that we should all revolt and put Larry in charge of the kingdom
(see, votes *can* be bought!  You entertain me and you get my vote!)