 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 83
Re: Well, that was a short lived reign...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:18:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Chris Magno wrote:

I found out why no one is joining us......

in the web reader .foo does not show up in the basic list of messages......

But.... It does show up in the traffic listings.

   As KING i will do my best to get this fixed!!!

in the interim, I have a few chores to take care of and I ask that Jeff VW my noble side kick, make executive decisions in my absence.

So this will be like a quest? Do you have all the necessary equipment? Like coconuts or a wodden rabbit? Oh and minstrels, those are always useful.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG