 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 174
Re: Transcription errors (was re: all because of me and my little LUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:54:30 GMT

all I see is blah blah blah......

c /see/say/

"..Hi, my name is Larry, and I'm not only a curator, but a grammer teacher as
well"

I ain't teachin' your grammer, because I assume it's hopeless, I mean how old
*is* she?

You pretty much are owned by us already, consumerwise, and whenever some
Canadian company gets kinda uppity, we just buy it. (that's not exactly
completely 100% true but if it wasn't why would you need "canadian content"
laws??? hmmm???)

oh larry. this is NOT a can of worms you want to open up!!!!

I am so sick of the *&*^ american congress AND companys that flout the NAFTA
trade laws, AND THEN when its not in ~THEIR~ favor, they tie things up in the
courts.

1. Softwood lumber.  3 times we won at the nafta courts, AND the WTO, yet "you"
still refuse to accept that you cant legally put a tariff on wood.

You're arguing with the wrong guy.

Free trade doesn't mean less tariffs or bilateral agreements, it means *no*
tariffs. It means not having a tariff even if the other country does. I see no
reason to put tariffs on lumber. If it's alleged that your lumber is subsidised,
I say great. We should buy all that you're willing to sell at a loss for as long
as you're foolish enough to subsidize it.

But this is a topic for off-topic.debate

2. Canadian wheat.  pretty much the same story.  tie it up in courts.. we win,
and yet I'm not seeing a cheque made payabe for all those back tariff's!!!

You're arguing with the wrong guy, see above. But this is a topic for
off-topic.debate...

3.  lets not forget that UPS scandal and the fileing for Chapter 11
under NAFTA law. poor sweet, downtrdden UPS feel they are not getting
a toe hold in the canadian market because our postal system
is "subsidized"   ^&^*&^^&*(*  this burns me up!!!!!!

But your postal system IS subsidized. So is ours. So what? UPS is barking up the
wrong tree, they should be taking on the USPS. You're arguing with the wrong
guy. But this is a topic for off-topic.debate...

Oh, we LIKE what you do to Quebec. Sooner or later, if you keep it up, they'll
secede and then the rest of Canada will petition for admission to the US.

IF/when they secede, you can have them. well barter for Alaska.

Don't want them. It's the REST of Canada we want. I mean, which would *you*
want, donuts or poutain?

XFUT o-t.test.foo

some how I dont think this happened.

You musta messed with it.