 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 172
Re: Transcription errors (was re: all because of me and my little LUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:24:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

so between you and Steve H..... what gives?  is this some kind of invasion of
the yanks.

dont make me come down their and re burn down your white house.

"down their" what?

all I see is blah blah blah......

"..Hi, my name is Larry, and I'm not only a curator, but a grammer teacher as
well"

(insert factual link about american/canadian history)

Ya ya, that was a fluke....

We got you back, though.

You pretty much are owned by us already, consumerwise, and whenever some
Canadian company gets kinda uppity, we just buy it. (that's not exactly
completely 100% true but if it wasn't why would you need "canadian content"
laws??? hmmm???)

oh larry. this is NOT a can of worms you want to open up!!!!

I am so sick of the *&*^ american congress AND companys that flout the NAFTA
trade laws, AND THEN when its not in ~THEIR~ favor, they tie things up in the
courts.

1. Softwood lumber.  3 times we won at the nafta courts, AND the WTO, yet "you"
still refuse to accept that you cant legally put a tariff on wood.

2. Canadian wheat.  pretty much the same story.  tie it up in courts.. we win,
and yet I'm not seeing a cheque made payabe for all those back tariff's!!!

3.  lets not forget that UPS scandal and the fileing for Chapter 11 under NAFTA law. poor sweet, downtrdden UPS feel they are not getting a toe hold in the canadian market because our postal system is "subsidized"   ^&^*&^^&*(*  this burns me up!!!!!!

Oh, we LIKE what you do to Quebec. Sooner or later, if you keep it up, they'll
secede and then the rest of Canada will petition for admission to the US.

IF/when they secede, you can have them. well barter for Alaska.

XFUT o-t.test.foo

some how I dont think this happened.