 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 170
Re: Transcription errors (was re: all because of me and my little LUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:06:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

so between you and Steve H..... what gives?  is this some kind of invasion of
the yanks.

dont make me come down their and re burn down your white house.

"down their" what?

(insert factual link about american/canadian history)

Ya ya, that was a fluke....

And our commander was drunk all the way down there :)

Drunk Canadians... always a good time!

We got you back, though.

Sacking of York?  One shot and we took over Mackinac!

You pretty much are owned by us already, consumerwise, and whenever some
Canadian company gets kinda uppity, we just buy it. (that's not exactly
completely 100% true but if it wasn't why would you need "canadian content"
laws??? hmmm???)

Let's talk about the Canadians in the American entertainment industry...

Canadian content laws just rub me the wrong way, but eh, some laws are pretty
stupid.

geesh guys.  give it up.  we all know that you want to be Canadian.  the women
are better looking, the beer is better, we have better lego RCX games.....

1 out of three ain't bad, I guess. (the RCX part that is... I've seen your
wimmen (certain examples excepted), and your beer is like fooling around in a
canoe)

It's the American beers that are equated with canoes and foolin'.  That stuff
you guys have... ugh!

Hey waittaminute, I don't drink any beer!

give up.  it'll be like manifiest destinity in reverse.

and we promise not to treat the lower 48 like we do Quebec*.

Oh, we LIKE what you do to Quebec. Sooner or later, if you keep it up, they'll
secede and then the rest of Canada will petition for admission to the US.

Please let us in!  We're quiet, polite, and pretty much unassuming.

Then I can go to Hawaii without a passport.

* bold face lie.

I think that's "bald faced", bubchen. Since the post is in plain text, there's
no bold.

XFUT o-t.test.foo

Crazy foo!

DK