 Off-Topic / Testing / 5542
  Cookie hunting III

Something's very wrong... DaveE (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Cookie hunting III

(...) Hmm - nothing wrong on my end. After I sign in, posting is the same as it was prior to the recent changes and the ads do disappear as promised. Still takes a while to confirm the post, but it was like that before. Sounds like isolated problems (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.off-topic.test, FTX)

  Re: Cookie hunting III

(...) Issue is with implied cookie setups based on member data-- I had thought that the email addresses used in the membership form related to the posting ID. So when I was attempting to post using a different email address (but still logged in as (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.off-topic.test, FTX)

  Re: Cookie hunting III

(...) I'm glad I paid my $10 Legnet membership fee all of those years ago...it has prevented a lot of these posting/authentication/extra steps issues to not be a factor! (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.off-topic.test, FTX)