 Off-Topic / Testing / 5543
Re: Cookie hunting III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:32:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, David Eaton wrote:
   Something’s very wrong...

DaveE

Hmm - nothing wrong on my end. After I sign in, posting is the same as it was prior to the recent changes and the ads do disappear as promised. Still takes a while to confirm the post, but it was like that before.

Sounds like isolated problems with some members logging in as opposed to system-wide issues?