 Off-Topic / Testing / 4108
    MOC: Minifig-scaled vehicles based on the M.A.S.K. toyline! —Garett Yoshimura
   Howdy all! This is my first post on Lugnet...and these are my first building projects! Anyhoo, when I was a young lad, I built a 4-wide minifig-scale tractor rig based on the Rhino--a tractor rig from the M.A.S.K. toyline (check this link if you (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

        Re: Minifig-scaled vehicles based on the M.A.S.K. toyline! —Stefan van Zwam
     I'm not sure where these SHOULD go (being relatively new at this too), but these creations are far too great to get lost in the .test subgroup! Hence the cross-post to .general. As a child, I have watched the series quite a few times, and I liked it (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.general)

         Re: Minifig-scaled vehicles based on the M.A.S.K. toyline! —Garett Yoshimura
     I was trying to post it in the announce.moc group but for some reason it won't let me post there. I meant to just post a simple test message but since I had already written all this out, I just posted it to off-topic.test anyway, thinking it (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: MOC: Minifig-scaled vehicles based on the M.A.S.K. toyline! —Joel Kuester
   (...) heya, just wanted to let you know I enjoyed your MOCs! If you enjoy doing these, you should keep it up because you have done a good job of capturing the MASK vehicles so far. I wasn't a huge fan of MASK as a kid, but it was okay... better than (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

        Re: MOC: Minifig-scaled vehicles based on the M.A.S.K. toyline! —Garett Yoshimura
   (...) Glad you like em! I very much intend to make more! (...) T-bob!! I almost forgot about that guy! That'd actually be a good challenging lego model...hmmm..I just may take up that dare! (...) That black truck is one of the vehicles on my list to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)