 Off-Topic / Testing / 4115
Re: MOC: Minifig-scaled vehicles based on the M.A.S.K. toyline!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 20:46:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Joel Kuester writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Garett Yoshimura writes:
Howdy all!

Here's the link to my galleries on Brickshelf:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Mista-Carrot

With all these MASK vehicles, the toughest part has been figuring out all
the mechanics and the best way to implement them. So please take a look and
let me know what you think! I'd especially like to hear from those who
played with MASK toys as a child or watched the cartoon.

heya,

just wanted to let you know I enjoyed your MOCs!  If you enjoy doing these,
you should keep it up because you have done a good job of capturing the MASK
vehicles so far.

Glad you like em! I very much intend to make more!

I wasn't a huge fan of MASK as a kid, but it was okay... better than most of
the shows out there anyways.  I liked it enough to make my own designs out
of Lego at the time, but I can't for the life of me remember what I made or
what it changed into... oh well.

I dare you to make the shame of MASK... T-Bob!  lol...

T-bob!! I almost forgot about that guy! That'd actually be a good
challenging lego model...hmmm..I just may take up that dare!

seriously, I always thought the black truck that had a turret that popped
out of the back was pretty nifty, and now we have an SUV that basically does
that being made by a private security company... so talk about life
imitating art, errr... cartoons anyways.

That black truck is one of the vehicles on my list to make in lego form. I'm
just wondering how to make the back part able to raise and rotate.
Otherwise, it would be relatively simple. Are there any telescoping lego
parts? That'd make things a lot easier.

Garett