 Off-Topic / Testing / 4114
Re: MOC: Minifig-scaled vehicles based on the M.A.S.K. toyline!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:24:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Garett Yoshimura writes:
Howdy all!

Here's the link to my galleries on Brickshelf:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Mista-Carrot

With all these MASK vehicles, the toughest part has been figuring out all
the mechanics and the best way to implement them. So please take a look and
let me know what you think! I'd especially like to hear from those who
played with MASK toys as a child or watched the cartoon.

heya,

just wanted to let you know I enjoyed your MOCs!  If you enjoy doing these,
you should keep it up because you have done a good job of capturing the MASK
vehicles so far.

I wasn't a huge fan of MASK as a kid, but it was okay... better than most of
the shows out there anyways.  I liked it enough to make my own designs out
of Lego at the time, but I can't for the life of me remember what I made or
what it changed into... oh well.

I dare you to make the shame of MASK... T-Bob!  lol...

seriously, I always thought the black truck that had a turret that popped
out of the back was pretty nifty, and now we have an SUV that basically does
that being made by a private security company... so talk about life
imitating art, errr... cartoons anyways.

later!
Jk