 Off-Topic / Testing / 1846
Re: Some weird subject
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 18:20:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Pearson Castner writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Shiri Dori wrote:
That's what you think. I refuse to willingly kill a thread, and will do
everything I possibly can to keep it alive. So there!

Ya! Come on, Shiri! Lets chain ourselves to the thread! Then lets see if those
hippy haters will close it!!

Hey, I was only echoing what had been apparently "decreed" before - if people
want to rejeuvenate a thread, I'm all for it!

Incidentally, <shameful plug> while we're on the subject of keeping threads
alive, I'd like to call attention to the last message of one particular feisty
thread which would welcome some new blood: http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/
test/?n=1304
</shameful plug>

I love threads!  Save the threads!  Recycle threads!  :D

--Ian