 Off-Topic / Testing / 1838
Re: Some weird subject
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 01:40:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Sproaticus wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Jonathan Reynolds writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
This whole thread is a COMPLETE WASTE OF EVERYBODY'S TIME. I refuse to
endorse such a 'nuisance' item on this serious newsgroup so I hereby
declare the thread finished.
I TOTALLY AGREE 100%.  This thread has gone on long enough, and I for one
will not tolerate it.  Especially calling it a thread.  Like, I wear it?!?
I mean, well, duh.  Who started this thread anyway?  What a geek.
No more silly replies.....
Not even from the originator.....
Hear, hear.  Let no one reply to this message ever again.
Hey, knock it off!  Some of us are trying to newsread in here.

Sorry!  Sorry.  Won't happen again.

Cheers,
- jsproat

You mean the conversation's over before I got a chance to discuss it?  Oh
Goobers!