 Off-Topic / Testing / 1828
Re: Some weird subject
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 20:09:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Jonathan Reynolds writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
This whole thread is a COMPLETE WASTE OF EVERYBODY'S TIME. I refuse to endorse
such a 'nuisance' item on this serious newsgroup so I hereby declare the
thread finished.

I TOTALLY AGREE 100%.  This thread has gone on long enough, and I for one will
not tolerate it.  Especially calling it a thread.  Like, I wear it?!?  I mean,
well, duh.  Who started this thread anyway?  What a geek.

No more silly replies.....
Not even from the originator.....

Hear, hear.  Let no one reply to this message ever again.

Cheers,
- jsproat