 Off-Topic / Testing / 1843
Re: Some weird subject
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 02:56:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Ian Warfield writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Markus Wolf writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Sorry!  Sorry.  Won't happen again.

You mean the conversation's over before I got a chance to discuss it?  Oh
Goobers!

Afraid so.  All replying, splicing, and posting to this thread has been
forbidden.  This thread is dead.  Finished.  Kaput.  No more Mr. Postie.

That's what you think. I refuse to willingly kill a thread, and will do
everything I possibly can to keep it alive. So there!

-Shiri