 Off-Topic / Pun / 94
    Re: T-shirt Idea —Jasper Janssen
   (...) Nope. It's been too long, apparently. So, hows about them chocolate covered manhole covers? Jasper "As secret catch-phrases go, it beats 'Who is John Galt?' any day of the week" Janssen (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: T-shirt Idea —Larry Pieniazek
    (...) The title is Shah Guido G. The punchline is "and Atlantis sank beneath the Waves" Respace the title a bit to get it.. The title is the shaggiest of shaggy dogs. (...) I haven't read my Niven in a while so can you hum a few bars? (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: T-shirt Idea —Jasper Janssen
   (...) Creation myth redone. That help ya? Spoilers below.. 500 groups of 5 or 6 Adam and Eves get dumped on Earth. the ebst multiply the fastest and meet eachother at the borders, and intermingle. Jasper (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)