 Off-Topic / Pun / 43
Re: Those little squares
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 23:07:52 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:
I sometimes get character-sized squares when there's been an http-based
transmission failure.  At which point the whole thing has to go into the
shop, and get a new tranny, and ... Oh, heck, it was funny when I thought
of it.

That's what you get by not using a standard transmission.  Are you geared
for an overhaul?

Cheers,
- jsproat

May the Force be with y'all.