 Off-Topic / Fun / 1670
Re: Those little squares
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 00:11:17 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
Viewing a message via lugnet web interface, has anyone ever "seen" a picture
comprised of those little boxes at the bottom of the page? If so, what was it?

I dunno.  They look like plain ol' pixels to me.

Heyyyyy, waitaminute holdyerhorses stopyergrinninganddropyerlinen.

This particular area of my screen is exhibiting almost fractalistic
qualities.  Each of the little squares is really *eight* squares arranged
into a hollow square shape, three pixels on a side.  Lemme dig out my
magnifying glass...

Whoops, the smaller squares are made up eight squares, too.  Dang it if I
can't make out the next level.  Lemme get my oscillation overthrusting flux
capacitating electron magnifying glass...

Yeppers!  It goes on for at least four more iterations.  Lemme send it down
to Geordi in Engineering to see what he can make out of it.  Looks vaguely
like an Elvis manifestation to me, though.

when replying, note the hallucinogenic properties of spamcake.

Noted and stored for the next time I watch "Pink Floyd The Wall".

Actually, I think I could watch it now.  I'm taking muscle relaxants for a
recent back injury.  :-P

Cheers,
- jsproat

May the Force be with y'all.