 Off-Topic / Fun / 1672
Re: Those little squares
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 01:00:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Tom McDonald wrote:
Viewing a message via lugnet web interface, has anyone ever "seen" a picture
comprised of those little boxes at the bottom of the page? If so, what was • it?

I dunno.  They look like plain ol' pixels to me.

Heyyyyy, waitaminute holdyerhorses stopyergrinninganddropyerlinen.

LOL

Whoops, the smaller squares are made up eight squares, too.  Dang it if I
can't make out the next level.  Lemme get my oscillation overthrusting flux
capacitating electron magnifying glass...

Ever light plasma fires with it?

Yeppers!  It goes on for at least four more iterations.  Lemme send it down
to Geordi in Engineering to see what he can make out of it.

He can't do nuthin' for ya if it's in a bi-polar directional state. It emits
too many tetrion particles!

Looks vaguely
like an Elvis manifestation to me, though.

Wow. After all that work, I could really go for chinese-chili-cheese-upside-
down-pizza-dog. Ahh, thank yaaahh, thank ya verrr muchaahh...

when replying, note the hallucinogenic properties of spamcake.

Noted and stored for the next time I watch "Pink Floyd The Wall".

Yikes! That movie doesn't need any help! Yet might I recommend Groovetube?

Actually, I think I could watch it now.  I'm taking muscle relaxants for a
recent back injury.  :-P

Sounds like they're workin real good! (Too much hunched over lego building
apparently)

-Tom McD.
when replying, ignore the green prehistoric vines growing out of the spamcake.