 Off-Topic / Pun / 245
Re: Anybody live in Denver?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 01:25:22 GMT

Ryan Smith <kyblue2@zoomnet.net> wrote in message
news:FInCKH.HKp@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Ryan Smith writes:
I'm not sure where to post this but it seems liek it should go here so • I'm
posting it here. I'm doing a report for my world geography class and I • need to
make it go from where I live to the Pacific ocean and tell about the • places I
go and the geographical features and I'm making a stop at Denver to go • skiing
and watch the Bronco's(Not my favorite team. Dallas is.) and I'd like to • know
what it's like.

Ignore this I just finished it on what little I know about Denver.

I know this is a million years too late but here goes

Ten Things I know about Denver:

1)  It starts with the letter D
2) John Denver probably sang in Denver.
3) It ends with the letter r
4) It's situated in the US (which is south of Canada).
5) It has lots of trees and flowers
6) The American Football team the Bronco's come from Denver.
7) Ryan Smith will be making a stop in Denver to go skiing.
8) It's west of the east and north of the south
9) Very few words rhyme with Denver

<Scratches head>...ummm..

10) The word Denver contains two vowels...

Hope this helps...