 Off-Topic / Geek / 927
Re: 8 Wide Train Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 20:31:55 GMT

Christopher Masi wrote:

Hey John,

  I just started using MLCAD on my PB 1400 (G3 upgraded) boy is it pokey, but it
works. It is a menu driven program so it is easy to figure out. I couldn't figure
out LDRAW within the first 60 seconds so I gave up on it. So far I have drawn 1
truck for my new engine. Sorry you had to go to the computing dark side, but
cutting LEGO.... I do not know if old Ben will be able to save you.

Am I to understand that MLCAD can be run on a Mac?  Does it use the ldraw parts
library?
(cross-posting to .geek to see if the geeks can help me)

-John

Chris