 Off-Topic / Geek / 787
Re: Real Audio files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:50:47 GMT

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:02:05 GMT, "Ryan Dennett" <dennett@agate.net>
wrote:

I hope this is the right place to ask this.
Is it possible to save Real Audio files to listen to them without being online?

Right-Click on the link, save as.., look into the resulting .rm file
with a text editor, copy the link you see there to your
browser/favorite file-download program (I like GetRight, for my
windows work), replace the pnm:// with http:// if necessary.

Bob's your uncle, unless you're on www.starwars.com, or one of the
other sites which starts asking for a password.

Jasper