 Off-Topic / Geek / 794
Re: Real Audio files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 05:27:21 GMT

The file that I want to save is at this page, and it has its own Real Player
box on the page.
http://www.plainfolk.com/fman.html
If I try to use the windows recording program I get a message saying that
another program is recording. I haven't a cle what the address for the file • is.
I hope this will help you help me.

Also does anyone know of a freeware program that will convert wavs or other
sound files to midis. That would also be appreciated(midis seem to have a
smaller file size then wavs).

Thanks
Ryan

I checked out the site.  The only thing I can recommend to you is to download
the *.wav included on the web site.  It would accomplish the same goal as
recording the file as you listen to it (which you've stated you can't do due
to errors).
Mike