 Off-Topic / Geek / 804
Re: Real Audio files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:59:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Michael Horvath writes:
I checked out the site.  The only thing I can recommend to you is to download
the *.wav included on the web site.  It would accomplish the same goal as
recording the file as you listen to it (which you've stated you can't do due
to errors).
Mike

I originally did this, but it is only a small clip of the song.
Is there anyway to find out where a particular file is located so that I have
the address for it so that I could create a link in a temporary page using NOF
or MSFP? I've done this before so I know it works, but I can't do it unless I
have the address of the file.

Thanks for trying to help me with this.
Ryan