 Off-Topic / Geek / 687
    Re: Another MCSE test down! —Jasper Janssen
   (...) So, how far are you now? I've had a four book set of the core exams in my collection for a while now, but the whole allergy-to-printing-ink thing sorta put a big damper on that. Here's to hoping that air-tight forced-air-circulation box I'm (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Another MCSE test down! —Mike Stanley
   (...) 3 up, 3 down. Had a work crisis interfere with taking Net Essentials over the last week - going to try to take it next week. So far I've passed Sever, Enterprise, Workstation. Scores don't matter, but I was close to perfect on all of them. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Another MCSE test down! —Scott Smallbeck
   (...) You are on the downhill slide now! TCP/IP is a good workout, its the only test that I was anywhere close to using up all of my time on. Mostly due to rechecking my math on subnet addressing. Net essentials and IIS are pretty much slam dunks. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Another MCSE test down! —Jasper Janssen
     (...) When Microsoft ends. I'm not sure whether I want that to be soon or in a decade or two... MS has driven hardware development _hard_ over the past 5 years. They've also made computers from a business tool to a home appliance [faster than it (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Another MCSE test down! —Mike Stanley
   (...) Yeah, I think I took all of 20 minutes for the Workstation test. And if I hadn't forced myself to reread each question twice with my hands off the mouse I probably could have finished it in 10. I'll do TCP/IP after Net Ess, then Proxy to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)