 Off-Topic / Geek / 587
586  |  588
Subject:
Which ssh for Win32? (Was: Which telnet emulator for Win32?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 18:03:47 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote:
Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions?
I think NetTerm is what you're looking for.

This ia a way cool telnet; thank!  Okay, now for extra credit...  :-,

I need a quick-and-dirty ssh client for Win32, preferrably something which can
fit on a floppy, run on Win95 *AND* WinNT, and is cheap but relateively
bug-free.  Whiz-bang features such as font selection and ZModem download are
not so important for this; I would prefer a VT102 console app if it exists.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers,
- jsproat

If there isn't anything wrong with me,
  then maybe there's something wrong with the universe.
   - Dr. Beverly Crusher