 Off-Topic / Geek / 581
Re: Which telnet emulator for Win32?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 02:18:26 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions?

I think NetTerm is what you're looking for.
<URL:http://starbase.neosoft.com/~zkrr01/html/netterm.html> The "phone book"
is less than user friendly, unless they've fixed that since I last looked.
(I use ssh exclusively these days, so it's SecureCRT for me. (actually, a
great terminal emulator in its own right, but kinda pricey)). But I think it
meets every item on your checklist. It also comes with really nice fonts of
its own.