 Off-Topic / Geek / 55
54  |  56
Subject:
Multi-purpose tools.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 22:42:38 GMT

Ah! A new group, and _perfect_ for the question I wanted to ask.

Leatherman Wave,
Leatherman Supertool with Tool Adapter,
Victorinox Swisstool with bitset,
or Leatherman Wave with modified Tool Adapter?

Anyone who thinks he (or, to be PC, she) knows the answer may give me
advice on which to buy. Other suggestions always welcome.

Jasper