 Off-Topic / Geek / 4565 (-5)
  Cambria Earthquake Tracking

For those of you who felt the Cambria earthquake a while ago there is data collection link at (URL). Click on the "Did you feel it?" link. Maggie C. (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.la, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Population Density & Mapping Application?

(...) Mike, Most of my experience is with software from ESRI. I have not used this specific program from them, but I think it is probably a good fit based on what you've described: (URL) have not worked with this software in many years, but I think (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:Hq2suJ.1Bs2@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) sounds (...) it's (...) instead (...) an (...) My mapping needs are "approximate", I don't need anything to any real level of (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Population Density & Mapping Application?

(...) Can you explain a bit more what you want to do? Mapping from addresses sounds like a GIS application (GIS is what makes GPS work, among other things... it's the data that the program uses when it shows you where on a map you are, instead of (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Population Density & Mapping Application?

With the cross section of people we have here on LUGNET I am hoping someone may have a suggestion for me for a project I am working on at work. I need to map some of our customers from a geographical and population perspective and am looking for an (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact