 Off-Topic / Geek / 4423
Re: I need help with pov-ray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 23:35:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Allister McLaren wrote:
Close the file 'colors.inc' and try rendering the 'futurecar.pov' file instead.
(see the tabs at the top of the screen?)

HTH

Allister

Hmmm..tried that.  It starts going thru the list on the bottom of the screen,
then the colors.inc tab comes up and the error message appears. I tried to close
colors again, but it always pops up when i try to render the file.
-Spencer  (who is still stumped)