 Off-Topic / Geek / 4370 (-10)
  Re: Need Web Page

Tried to email this privately, but Yahoo said there's no such account. (...) Check out (URL) can set up the account any way you need, and even put in your own price. We've been in business for over 4 years, and our server and support is rock solid. (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Need Web Page

try here: (URL) free upload interface is a drag, but for your $10 a month you may be able to get FTP access, not sure. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Yahoo Sucks

(...) I disagree. I do not hate Yahoo. I admire them. Customer support costs money, and it costs a LOT of money to do well. That they can give you any at all for a free to you service, for an advertiser supported service, and still make money is (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Yahoo Sucks

Does anyone else out there hate Yahoo, especially Geocities? Their ads are relentless, customer service is non-existant, and replies to complaint and help emails are useless and written from a template! Does anyone agree/disagree with me, or am I (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Need Web Page

Does anyone know of a good web host? I need space for probably 40-50 MB of files, and I’m limited to about $10/month US. I tried the free GeoCities, but it seemed helplessly slow and even one ad seemed too many. I would prefer not to pay anything, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Rechargeable Batteries - with correct link :)