 Off-Topic / Geek / 4366
4365  |  4367
Subject:
Need Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 22:16:04 GMT

Does anyone know of a good web host? I need space for probably 40-50 MB of files, and I’m limited to about $10/month US. I tried the free GeoCities, but it seemed helplessly slow and even one ad seemed too many. I would prefer not to pay anything, but if neccessary I will. Anyway, I need at least 50 MB space, no ads, good customer service, and a fast(er) server, between $0 and $10 per month.

Thanks! Max