 Off-Topic / Geek / 4325
Re: If you watch Matrix2.0...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 01:39:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Erick Jensen writes:
Wouldn't it be intresting if under all our noses, AIM or MS messenger even >Real was monitoring all our activities on our computers and learning all our >secrets and reporting them back to Bill Gates so he can use them to take over >the world?

     Why not?  I remember reading an article about how Google saves info on
every search you make.  And doesn't Billy have his hands in that cookie jar too?