 Off-Topic / Geek / 4318
Re: If you watch Matrix2.0...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 14:25:22 GMT

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 02:17:57PM +0000, Matthew Miller wrote:
Erick <erick_jensen@hotmail.com> wrote:
The movie rocks, though -- didja see the part where Trinity uses nmap and an
ssh exploit?
Slashdot.org has screen shots of that scene.  Intresting they used a real
'hack' if you want to call it that.  I like the Hackers type of hacks, where

An oh-so-real hack -- we've had quite a few systems here compromised in that
exact way. I'm pretty sure that this is an all-time first.

tsk tsk - not keeping up with updates? :)

but yes, it was cool.  insecure.org is collecting screenshots of that
scene - understandably.  When was the last time an opensource project
(nmap) was featured on a big budget movie? :)

Dan