 Off-Topic / Geek / 4277
Re: Technotonta desperately seeks help from tech savvy geeks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 04:44:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Maggie Cambron writes:
And I supposedly went back to the system settings in place
Friday before I messed with anything, but nothing has helped.

Is it the case that you used the "system restore" utility in WinXP?  That
should probably have worked.

I'm not sure what Netscape may have done to your system but I think one
possibility is a java runtime thing.  That might answer the question as to
why it happened after you installed Netscape.

Thank you Richard, I don't know why I didn't just email you directly
to begin with instead of broadcasting here how clueless about computers
I am (I mean *you* already knew that!).  :-)