 Off-Topic / Geek / 4262
Re: Retina scanner?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:34:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Jason J. Railton writes:
You do realise that that 'retina' scanner on CLSOTW is actually just
photographing the cornea, not the retina, don't you?

Jason Railton

You're right!

But, in fact, who cares? I mean, it's kind of nitpicking. In my opinion it's
more important if it works or not. Okay, now when I think about it, does it
work? Isn't cornea every time little bit different due different light
conditions and so on? Any suggestions?

Robert