 Off-Topic / Geek / 4265
Re: Retina scanner?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 11:41:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Robert Seifert writes:
Okay, you made a point. It should be called "cornea photographer" or
something like that.

Robert Seifert

(but still, isn't it good approximation? I mean it's still lego, you cannot
expect something such sophisticated as retina scanner. That was what I meant)

Well, call it an 'eyeball scanner' or something.  I suppose I could equally
come down on someone who's made a hotdog stand that doesn't really cook
hotdogs, or a minifig Outside Broadcast Unit that doesn't really take live
video (oh wait a minute, mine does! :-)

But, I get the impression from the site that this is really supposed to do
what it says, and doesn't.  Either someone's mistaken, or is pulling a fast one.

Jason Railton