 Off-Topic / Geek / 4028
    Re: Firefly Fans? —Kyle Keppler
   (...) Do it! The trick is to get rid of everything else you have built and use some abundant color, like red one the inside. Remember, red shag is the carpet of the future! Good luck! --Kyle (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Firefly Fans? —Erik Schroer
   I love Firefly, it captures the essence of what space-based civilization would be like in real life. I mean Star Trek paints a nice picture but real life isn't like that. In Firefly, each world has its own unique culture and technology level like (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Firefly Fans? —John D. Forinash
   (...) They did indeed change it, from more of a "This is the Universe" to "This is me and the Universe I live in" kind of feel. (...) Minor nit: Air is not required for sound, but matter is. Similarly, as the "no sound in space thing" goes: If you (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)