 Off-Topic / Geek / 397
396  |  398
Subject:
Thank You! (wasRe: GEEKS HELP!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 21:50:57 GMT

Thanks, Geeks, for your help.  I decided to buy the computer, even though
it's a <ptooey> PC;-)  The final deciding factors were:  Can now get
Mindstorms, and will now be able to get into ldraw{:^D  And now I will be
able to jump on the "Thanks, Bill:-(" bandwagon;-)

-John

Mike Stanley wrote:

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote:
I didn't want to taint all of your responses.  They want $1099.  So am I
hearing that would be a good deal, maybe not a great deal?  Would *you*
touch it?

I'd say it's an ok deal, especially if you don't build your own or
can't find a better deal.

No, I would not buy it, at any price.  Well, maybe for $100, but I
don't buy stock machines, not for myself.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)