 Off-Topic / Geek / 390
Re: GEEKS HELP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 14:33:40 GMT

I didn't want to taint all of your responses.  They want $1099.  So am I
hearing that would be a good deal, maybe not a great deal?  Would *you*
touch it?

-JOhn

Mike Stanley wrote:

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote:
COMPUTER SPECIFICATIONS:
-Pentium III 450mhz
-64MB RAM
-17 inch Monitor
-8MB VRAM 2V AGP
-SoundBlaster Audio PCI 64D
-GCS 200 speakers
-4.3 Gig Hard Drive
-3.5 Floppy Drive
-32x CD-ROM
-56K Modem
-PCI 10/100 Twisted Pair Ethernet
-8 Bay Midtower
-3 32-bit PCI, 1PCI/ISA shared, 2 ISA and 1 AGP
-2 USB Port, 104+ Keyboard
-MS IntelliMouse, Intel LANDesk Client Manager
-Microsoft Windows 98
-McAfee Anti-Virus Software
Also includes Gateway's 3 Year Gold Service Plan.

If that's a Gateway then I'd say look at a comparable model on their
website, then think maybe 75% or less of that price.

I wouldn't pay more than maybe ... $1100-1200 for it?  I wouldn't buy
it at all, but if I were recommending it I wouldn't pay more than
that.

My question is:  What would y'all say is a *good* price for this?  I
need to tell them today:-p  Thank you for your help and time:-)

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)