 Off-Topic / Geek / 3852
Re: Javascript Popunder window
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:23:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Peter Newman writes:
Thanks,
I found out how to do it anyway muwhahah :-)
Surely a popunder window is neater than a big ugly banner add at the top of
the page?

In most cases no, it's way more annoying.

In my particular case, I'll never know if it is or not because I use Popup
Stopper from panicware.com. I would have seen your banner ad, but whatever
is in your popup won't be seen by me.