 Off-Topic / Geek / 3850 (-10)
  Re: Javascript Popunder window

Thanks, I found out how to do it anyway muwhahah :-) Surely a popunder window is neater than a big ugly banner add at the top of the page? TTFN Peter N ----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew Miller" <mattdm@mattdm.org> To: (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Javascript Popunder window

(...) I wish you to *not* do that. (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Another fine use for LEGO

(...) Well, you could have posted to lugnet.fun, or lugnet.general. I think the reason lugnet.off-topic.geek exists is a recognition that many (most?) of us are also involved in things of a geeky nature, and that it is natural for us to want to talk (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.fun)

  Another fine use for LEGO

(URL) .off-topic.geek (why is there no .on-topic.geek???) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  There are stranger things than LEGO in my philosophy!

Woo Hoo!!!...!!! Mattel has aquired licenses for Batman, Superman and Justice League figures and vehicles and playsets!!! read it here: (URL) means that we'll get Cartoon Networks animated series figures of the JL soon!! This is the best news I've (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: at what price does the 4561 become good for parts?

Why is it that in Mike's reply to Ahui the part written by Ahui is missing the lower case k's and l's? BTW I have to agree, you will be hard pressed to get much for the regulator (two of those gathering dust on BL are mine). And I considered myself (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: BI Portal site re-launches!

(...) Bugs?? Irregularities????? I've never seen such things! From whence do they come? Of course, I've seen many "undocumented features" 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: BI Portal site re-launches!

(...) And once a day, run a script to recalculate all of the counts from scratch, to make up for any bugs or irregularities or problems that cause the counts to go bad. Steve (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: BI Portal site re-launches!

(...) It also depends on the database usage - if updates are frequent, de-normalised databases start losing their efficiency, but with a database such as this, that shouldn't be a big issue. You can make the update code simpler by using stored (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Javascript Popunder window

Hi all, I wish to do a popunder window on my website but i dont know the code and cant find any on the net, please help me! TTFN Peter N FUT: lugnet.off-topic.geek (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact