 Off-Topic / Geek / 3756
Re: updating "Leg" files (was "The Mummy")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:42:26 GMT

Err...  My PC doesn't have "zip" capability.

No zip?  What are you running, a Mac? ;)

Nope, my parents' PC is a Dell, and I don't know what brand of PC-clone I've
got at my apartment (it was a hand-me-down from Mom when she got the Dell).

I know I've got a freeware application to *un*-zip stuff, I just don't have
anything to *zip* stuff up in the first place...

(PS: The files have just been sent.)

Thanks,
Franklin