 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3752
Re: The Mummy (from "Adventurers" theme)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 20:44:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee writes:

That sounds the best way to go. Great to see another minifig author.

"Another"?  Chris, you haven't been paying attention to Franklin's level of
minifig activity.  At this point, he's qualifying for the "Mr. Prolific" award.

Steve