 Off-Topic / Geek / 3355 (-5)
  Help! Possessed monitor!

I was wondering if any of you could give me some advice on the odd behavior of my monitor (Compaq 700T Trinitron)... A few months ago, right after the warranty expired, my monitor started randomly blinking off and back on about once every couple (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Macintosh Form Processing

(...) If it's really important, and you have access to it, I would recommend going the Acrobat route...then you have zero cross-platform issues with the forms, and can build your database from there. You will need the full Acrobat package, of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Macintosh Form Processing

I've been volunteered to build a website for a conference that is being held on my college campus. The website will have a registration page so that the attendees will be able to register online. Sounds easy, right. The space I have to host the site (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Problem with Brickbay?

In my opinion, more of the blame should be directed at Microsoft for their lack of planning and security. I am just amazed at the amount of viri spreading lately, and NOT 1 has affected me using RedHat Linux. Given the resources Microsoft has, there (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Now that we have a range of pictures...some thoughts...

(...) Hmmmph. Beaten by a VIC-20. My Apple ][+ had 16K, 10K of which was ROM. But then I had my TI-59 calculator with magnetic card reader and a whopping 960 (floating point) bytes!! Nyak, nyak!! Like to see *you* write a micro-chess (5x5) game on (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact