 Off-Topic / Geek / 3340 (-5)
  Excel Question  [DAT]

here's the sitiuation... I have an excel data set in the following format: obs 1am 1pm 2am 2pm 3am 3pm ... 1 x 2 x 3 x 4 x and so on up to 560 observations. This is data describing seedling germination (1am refers to germinated the first day in the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Confusion, help?

What you need to do is look at your newsreader, which by the headers reads Outlook Express, and then reregister yourself as a new identity within the newsreader. You might also need to register yourself as a new user within your Windows operating (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Confusion, help?

Reposted from Friday and cross-posted to geek ---...--- -- Ok so I was nicely asked to make it so that the from thing had MY name and not my husbands. Well we tried and the option is either grayed out and unchangeable or when other ways were tried (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Image re-sizing help

Never mind, figured it out. -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Image re-sizing help

Hi, does anyone know of a free program that let's you select multiple photos and re-size them, without having to do each one individualy? Also, I'm sure that there is a size select feature on the digital camera I'm using, Kodak DC265, does anyone (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact