 Off-Topic / Geek / 3336
3335  |  3337
Subject:
Image re-sizing help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 18:46:38 GMT

Hi, does anyone know of a free program that let's you select multiple photos
and re-size them, without having to do each one individualy?

Also, I'm sure that there is a size select feature on the digital camera I'm
using, Kodak DC265, does anyone who uses the same camera know if one exists
and how to access it if it does? I'm feeling rather frustrated right now, as
all of my pics are automatically coming out super huge,

example: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=66471

Thanks for your time all,

-Geordan-