 Off-Topic / Geek / 3296
Re: Camera question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:00:57 GMT

Fantastic idea... Do the mirrors create little spots of light, or does the
light diffuse enough not to be noticed?  I imagine that there would be “hot
spots” from the mirrors... I bet you get a more diffused light from the
aluminum foil idea... Both have terrific applications.

I have been having problems getting my track lighting (mounted approximately
36" above table surface … halogen 65par30’s) to illuminate the insides of my
creations.

I'll be stopping on the way home from work to get lots of supplies...

Thanks for the great ideas!
Sarah
*who should have realized these ideas earlier… seeing as she was a lighting
designer for 3 years)

In lugnet.general, David Goeb writes:
In lugnet.general, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
Have a look at http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane/compare.htm
and answer our question if you can. Thank you.
Cross posted too Geek because they may be able to help too.
--
Nicole widow of
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

Mirrors Must have mirrors. Lots of 1$ small makeup mirrors.

DaveG