 General / 32515
Re: OT StarGate SG-1 (was: Re: Camera question)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:20:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Maxwell writes:
In lugnet.general, David Goeb writes:

Mirrors Must have mirrors. Lots of 1$ small makeup mirrors.

DaveG

I've got to ask:

I see the guy in the back is Teal'c (Great use of the coin BTW), and I'm
assuming the one in from is supposed to be a Serpent Guard, but who's the
guy in the middle?  Dr. Jackson wears a floppy hat like that.  If so, what's
with the hook for a hand?

Great Stargate, something I've been thinking about doing and setting in my
Egypt Adventurers setup...

Jason

The NLSO asked me to make a SG-I MOC and I have to admit
that I avoid the show. As to the hand maybe he got better?
Altern-Universe? Teal'c was hungry??? Glad it amused you.

Best
DaveG